Jonas Blixt has +97142 odds to win the 2022 U.S. Open at The Country Club of Brookline. He missed the cut in his most recent time here in 2014. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Blixt before he tees off in Brookline, Massachusetts.
Recent Tournaments: Jonas Blixt
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||28||67-74-70-65 (-4)||15||$57,047|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||71 (+4)||—||$-|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||71-70 (+1)||—||$-|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||MC||75-71 (+4)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Jonas Blixt
- In his past four tournaments, Blixt has not finished in the top 20.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut once.
- In his past four tournaments, Blixt carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- In his past four tournaments, he finished -4 relative to par in his only made cut.
- Blixt has finished below par three times and posted three better-than-average rounds over his last nine played.
- He has posted one of the 10 best scores of the day in two of his last nine rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Jonas Blixt
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Blixt was in the 58th percentile on par 3s at the RBC Canadian Open, averaging par on the 20 par-3 holes.
- His 4.03-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the RBC Canadian Open placed him well, in the 77th percentile of the field.
- On the 12 par-5 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, Blixt shot better than 63% of the field (averaging 4.58 strokes per hole).
- Blixt recorded a birdie or better on six of the 20 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, outperforming the field average of 2.0.
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, Blixt had six bogeys or worse (the other participants averaged 2.6).
- Blixt had more birdies or better (eight) than the field average of 4.4 on the 40 par-4 holes at the RBC Canadian Open.