Jonas Blixt heads into the 2022 Wells Fargo Championship at TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm with +50000 odds to win. He made the cut and finished 65th in his last time at this tournament in 2021. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Blixt before he tees off in Potomac, Maryland.
Last 4 Tournaments: Jonas Blixt
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||MC||75-71 (+4)||—||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||74-72 (+2)||—||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||73-81 (+12)||—||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||42||64-72-73-72 (-6)||13||$29,195|
Recent Form Insights: Jonas Blixt
- Blixt has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four events, with an average finish of 42nd.
- He has made one cut in his past four tournaments.
- Blixt has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- He finished -6 relative to par the only time he made the cut.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Blixt has finushed under par once, while also registering one round with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted one of the top five scores in one of his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Jonas Blixt
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Blixt shot below average over the 10 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, averaging 3.50 strokes to finish in the sixth percentile of competitors.
- His 4.11-stroke average on the 18 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open ranked in the 34th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.05 strokes on par 4s).
- Blixt shot better than 43% of the golfers at the Mexico Open on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.63 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.61.
- Blixt shot worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, carding a birdie or better on one of the 10 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open (the other golfers averaged 1.9).
- On the 10 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, Blixt carded four bogeys or worse (the other competitors averaged 2.4).
- Blixt recorded fewer birdies or better (four) than the tournament average of 4.9 on the 18 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open.