Jonathan Byrd heads into the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta with +20000 odds after making the cut and finishing 70th in his most recent event, the RBC Heritage. Below we help you make your best bets on Byrd before he tees off in Vallarta, Mexico by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Last 4 Tournaments: Jonathan Byrd
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||70||68-74-78-70 (+6)||286||$16,320|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||36||70-72-68-72 (-6)||11||$16,488|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||MC||74-75 (+5)||—||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||71-72 (+1)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Jonathan Byrd
- In his past four events, Byrd has an average finish of 53rd.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut twice.
- Byrd did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of 0 those two times he made the cut.
- Byrd has finshed better than par four times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished three rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has carded a top-10 score once in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Jonathan Byrd
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Byrd shot poorly on the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, averaging 3.38 strokes to finish in the 15th percentile of competitors.
- His 4.07-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage ranked in the 32nd percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.00 strokes on par 4s).
- Byrd was better than 38% of the golfers at the RBC Heritage on par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.65 strokes.
- Byrd fared worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, recording a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage (the tournament average was 1.3).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Byrd carded more bogeys or worse (three) than the tournament average (2.6).
- Byrd recorded more birdies or better (eight) than the tournament average of 5.8 on the 44 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage.