Jonathan Byrd heads into the 2022 RBC Canadian Open at St. George’s Golf and Country Club with +33500 odds. He will try to better his 14th-place finish at this tournament in 2019. Before Byrd tees off in Toronto, Canada, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Recent Tournaments: Jonathan Byrd
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||72-74 (+6)||—||$-|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||15||64-70-71-69 (-10)||7||$104,187|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||70||68-74-78-70 (+6)||19||$16,320|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||36||70-72-68-72 (-6)||11||$16,488|
Recent Form Insights: Jonathan Byrd
- Byrd has made the weekend and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once in his past four events.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut three times.
- Byrd finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score of -3 across his past four events.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Byrd has finished below par seven times, while also carding one bogey-free round and six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has shot the best score of the day in one of his last 14 rounds, while scoring among the top 10 twice.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Jonathan Byrd
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Byrd was in the 18th percentile on par 3s at the Wells Fargo Championship, averaging 3.25 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.17-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship ranked in the 27th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.04 strokes on par 4s).
- Byrd was better than only 28% of the competitors at the Wells Fargo Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 5.00 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.86 strokes.
- Byrd failed to record a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship (the tournament average was 1.5).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, Byrd carded one bogey or worse (the other competitors averaged 2.2).
- Byrd recorded fewer birdies or better (three) than the tournament average of 6.0 on the 24 par-4 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship.