Jonathan Byrd has +40000 odds at the 2022 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links. He made the cut in his most recent outing, the Corales Puntacana Championship, and finished 36th. Before he tees off in Hilton Head, South Carolina, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Byrd in this event.
Last 4 Tournaments: Jonathan Byrd
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||36||70-72-68-72 (-6)||11||$16,488|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||MC||74-75 (+5)||—||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||71-72 (+1)||—||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||9||66-72-69-67 (-13)||6||$237,075|
Recent Form Insights: Jonathan Byrd
- Byrd has finished in the top 10 in one of his past four events.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his past four appearances.
- Byrd finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four tournaments, his average score was -10.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Byrd has finished below par five times, while also recording one bogey-free round and five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted a top-five score in one of his last 12 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day three times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Jonathan Byrd
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Byrd was in the 13th percentile on par 3s at the Corales Puntacana Championship, averaging 3.25 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He shot well to finish in the 87th percentile on par 4s at the Corales Puntacana Championship, averaging 3.9 strokes on the 40 par-4 holes.
- Byrd was better than 38% of the field at the Corales Puntacana Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.63 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.59 strokes.
- Byrd shot worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, carding a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship (the tournament average was 1.4).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, Byrd carded five bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 2.3).
- Byrd’s seven birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship were more than the field average of five.