Jonathan Byrd played to a 15th-place finish in his last outing in the Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta, and enters play in the 2022 Wells Fargo Championship at TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm with +20000 odds. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Byrd before he tees off in Potomac, Maryland.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Last 4 Tournaments: Jonathan Byrd
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||15||64-70-71-69 (-10)||7||$104,187|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||70||68-74-78-70 (+6)||286||$16,320|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||36||70-72-68-72 (-6)||11||$16,488|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||MC||74-75 (+5)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Jonathan Byrd
- Byrd has qualified for the weekend three times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- Byrd has finished in the top 20 in one of his past four tournaments.
- Byrd finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, his average score was -3.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Byrd has finished under par seven times, while also posting one bogey-free round and six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has shot the best score of the day in one of his last 14 rounds, while scoring among the top 10 twice.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Jonathan Byrd
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Byrd was in the 76th percentile on par 3s at the Mexico Open, averaging 2.90 strokes on the 20 par-3 holes.
- His 4.00-stroke average on the 36 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open placed him in the 57th percentile of the competitors.
- Byrd was better than 64% of the golfers at the Mexico Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.50 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.61 strokes.
- Byrd fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on five of the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open (the other participants averaged 1.9).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, Byrd carded more bogeys or worse (three) than the tournament average (2.4).
- Byrd recorded more birdies or better (six) than the field average of 4.9 on the 36 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open.