Coming off a victory at the Wyndham Championship, Joohyung Kim, the No. 21 player in the Official World Golf Rankings, is (+3700) to win the 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship at TPC Southwind. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Kim before he tees off in Memphis, Tennessee.
Joohyung Kim Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Joohyung Kim to win the 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship +3700
$1,000 First Bet On Caesars
Recent Tournaments: Joohyung Kim
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||1||67-64-68-61 (-20)||0||$1,314,000|
|July 28-31||Rocket Mortgage Classic||7||69-72-66-63 (-18)||8||$283,500|
|July 21-24||3M Open||26||73-68-67-71 (-5)||12||$55,875|
|July 14-17||The Open Championship||47||69-71-72-71 (-5)||15||$40,600|
Recent Form Insights: Joohyung Kim
- Kim will look to extend his streak of made cuts to seven by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- Kim has finished first once while also posting two top-10 finishes in his past four events.
- In his past four appearances, Kim has finished within three shots of the leader once and with a score better than average three times.
- He has finished with an average score of -12 those four times he made the cut.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Kim has finished under par 12 times, while also registering two par-or-better rounds and 12 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted the best score of the day three times while finishing with a top-10 score four times in his last 16 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Joohyung Kim
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Kim shot above average on the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, averaging 2.69 strokes to finish in the 95th percentile of the field.
- His 3.83-stroke average on the 48 par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship placed him strongly, in the 94th percentile of the field.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Kim was better than 77% of the golfers (averaging 4.13 strokes per hole).
- Kim fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on six of the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship (the other competitors averaged 2.3).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Kim carded one bogey or worse (less than the tournament average of 1.8).
- Kim’s 14 birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship were more than the field average (6.9).