Joohyung Kim enters the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club with +5214 odds. He made the cut and finished 26th in his last event, the 3M Open. Below we help you make your best bets on Kim before he tees off in Detroit, Michigan by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Joohyung Kim Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Joohyung Kim to win the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic +5214
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Joohyung Kim
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 21-24||3M Open||26||73-68-67-71 (-5)||12||$55,875|
|July 14-17||The Open Championship||47||69-71-72-71 (-5)||15||$40,600|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||3||68-71-69-67 (-5)||2||$517,001|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||23||72-68-73-70 (+3)||9||$171,732|
Recent Form Insights: Joohyung Kim
- Kim will seek to qualify for the weekend for the fifth straight event.
- In his past four appearances, Kim has finished in the top five once.
- Kim finished with a score lower than the tournament average in three of his past four events, including one finish within three strokes of the leader.
- He has an average score of -3 across his past four events.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Kim has finished below par nine times, while also posting two par-or-better rounds and 13 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded one of the 10 best scores of the day in two of his last 16 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Joohyung Kim
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Kim shot above average on the 16 par-3 holes at the 3M Open, averaging 2.81 strokes to finish in the 95th percentile of the field.
- He averaged 4.05 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 44) at the 3M Open, which placed him in the 58th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- On the 12 par-5 holes at the 3M Open, Kim shot better than 66% of the competitors (averaging 4.67 strokes per hole).
- Kim recorded a birdie or better on four of the 16 par-3 holes at the 3M Open, outperforming the field average of 1.5.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the 3M Open, Kim carded fewer bogeys or worse (one) than the tournament average of 2.0.
- Kim’s nine birdies or better on par-4 holes at the 3M Open were more than the tournament average (5.7).