Jordan Spieth heads into the 2022 BMW Championship at Wilmington Country Club with +3700 odds to win. He made the cut and finished 34th in his most recent time at this event in 2021. Below we help you make your best bets on Spieth before he tees off in Wilmington, Delaware by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Jordan Spieth Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Jordan Spieth to win the 2022 BMW Championship +3700
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Jordan Spieth
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 11-14||FedEx St. Jude Championship||MC||70-74 (+4)||—||$-|
|July 14-17||The Open Championship||8||71-69-68-68 (-12)||8||$325,667|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||10||68-72-66-72 (-2)||5||$155,336|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||MC||75-66 (+1)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Jordan Spieth
- In his past four events, Spieth has finished in the top 10 twice.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut twice.
- Spieth finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four appearances, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- He has an average score of -7 across his past four events.
- Spieth has finshed under par seven times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished eight rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has carded the top score of the day in one of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Jordan Spieth
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Spieth finished in the second percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, averaging 3.5 strokes.
- His 4.04-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship ranked in the 36th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 3.99 strokes on par 4s).
- Spieth was better than just 11% of the golfers at the FedEx St. Jude Championship on the tournament’s four par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.53.
- Spieth did not have a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship (the other golfers averaged 2.3).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, Spieth carded three bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 2.2).
- Spieth’s four birdies or better on par-4 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship were less than the tournament average (7.1).