Jordan Spieth preapres for the 2022 Charles Schwab Challenge at Colonial Country Club with +1128 odds after making the cut in his most recent event at this course, the 2021 Charles Schwab Challenge, placing second. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Spieth before he tees off in Fort Worth, Texas.
Recent Tournaments: Jordan Spieth
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||34||72-69-74-69 (+4)||273||$61,607|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||2||67-65-64-67 (-25)||1||$991,900|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||1||4-69-68-68-66 (E)||0||$0|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||MC||74-76 (+6)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Jordan Spieth
- Spieth will seek to qualify for the weekend for the fourth straight event.
- In his past four events, Spieth has one win and two top-five finishes.
- Spieth has finished within three shots of the leader in two of his past four events. In that same span, he finished with a better-than-average score twice.
- He has an average score relative to par of -7 in his past four appearances.
- Over his last 15 rounds, Spieth has finished under par 10 times, while also registering one bogey-free round and 12 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-five score twice and a top-10 score in four of his last 15 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Jordan Spieth
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Spieth was in the 32nd percentile on par 3s at the PGA Championship, averaging 3.31 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He shot well to finish in the 81st percentile on par 4s at the PGA Championship, averaging 4.04 strokes on the 48 par-4 holes.
- Spieth shot better than 75% of the field at the PGA Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.63 strokes per hole, compared to the field average of 4.84 strokes.
- Spieth did not record a birdie on any of the 16 par-3 holes at the PGA Championship (the other competitors averaged 0.9).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the PGA Championship, Spieth had five bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 3.3).
- Spieth carded more birdies or better (eight) than the tournament average of 4.6 on the 48 par-4 holes at the PGA Championship.