Jordan Spieth took the top spot in the 2015 The Masters, and he has the 11th-best odds (+2200) to win the tournament this year at Augusta National Golf Club. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Spieth before he tees off in Augusta, Georgia.
Last 4 Tournaments: Jordan Spieth
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||35||72-70-74-67 (-5)||8||$41,925|
|March 23-27||World Golf Championships-Dell Technologies Match Play||35||N/A||0||$58,239|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||72-79 (+7)||—||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||26||66-67-73-72 (-6)||13||$85,800|
Recent Form Insights: Jordan Spieth
- In his past four appearances, Spieth has an average finish of 32nd.
- He has qualified for the weekend in three of his past four tournaments.
- Spieth finished with a better-than-average score in two of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of -6 in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Spieth has finished under par four times, while also recording one par-or-better round and three rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted one of the top five scores in two of his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Jordan Spieth
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Spieth shot poorly on the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 3.13 strokes to finish in the 25th percentile of the field.
- He averaged 3.95 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the Valero Texas Open, which was good enough to place him in the 81st percentile among all competitors on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.02 strokes).
- Spieth was better than 54% of the field at the Valero Texas Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.69 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.67 strokes.
- Spieth carded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open (the other golfers averaged 1.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Spieth had three bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 1.9).
- Spieth recorded more birdies or better (eight) than the field average of 5.1 on the 40 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open.