Jordan Spieth, who took second in the AT&T Byron Nelson at TPC Craig Ranch on May 12-15 in his last tournament, heads into the 2022 PGA Championship at Southern Hills Country Club with +1650 odds. Before Spieth tees off in Tulsa, Oklahoma, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Recent Tournaments: Jordan Spieth
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||2||67-65-64-67 (-25)||1||$991,900|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||1||4-69-68-68-66 (E)||0||$0|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||MC||74-76 (+6)||—||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||35||72-70-74-67 (-5)||8||$41,925|
Recent Form Insights: Jordan Spieth
- Spieth will look for his third straight top-five finish in this event.
- Spieth has claimed victory once while also posting two top-five finishes in his past four appearances.
- He has made three cuts in his past four tournaments.
- In his past four appearances, Spieth has finished within three shots of the leader twice and with a score better than average three times.
- He has an average score relative to par of -10 in his past four appearances.
- Spieth has headed to the clubhouse below par 10 times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished 10 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 15 rounds played.
- He has carded the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-five score on three occasions and a top-10 score in five of his last 15 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Jordan Spieth
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Spieth finished in the 36th percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging 3.06 strokes.
- He averaged 3.73 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the AT&T Byron Nelson, which was strong enough to place him in the 97th percentile of the field on par 4s (the tournament average was 3.91 strokes).
- Spieth was better than 97% of the golfers at the AT&T Byron Nelson on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.06 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.45.
- Spieth carded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson (the other golfers averaged 1.7).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Spieth had two bogeys or worse (the tournament average was 1.8).
- Spieth’s 15 birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson were more than the tournament average of 6.6.