Jordan Spieth has +4000 odds to win the 2022 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links. He made the cut in his last time at this tournament in 2020, finishing 68th. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Spieth before he tees off in Hilton Head, South Carolina.
Last 4 Tournaments: Jordan Spieth
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||MC||74-76 (+6)||—||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||35||72-70-74-67 (-5)||8||$41,925|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||72-79 (+7)||—||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||26||66-67-73-72 (-6)||13||$85,800|
Recent Form Insights: Jordan Spieth
- In his past four events, Spieth has an average finish of 31st.
- He has made the cut in two of his past four events.
- Spieth finished with a better-than-average score in two of his past four tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of -6 in his past four events.
- Spieth has finshed better than par four times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished three rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has posted one of the top five scores in two of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Jordan Spieth
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Spieth shot below average on the eight par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, averaging 3.5 strokes to finish in the fourth percentile of the field.
- His 4.2-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Masters Tournament placed him in the 51st percentile of the field.
- Spieth was better than 47% of the field at the Masters Tournament on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.73.
- Spieth failed to record a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament (the other participants averaged 1.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, Spieth carded fewer bogeys or worse (two) than the field average of 3.1.
- Spieth’s two birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Masters Tournament were less than the field average (3.7).