Jordan Spieth is +2800 to win the 2022 THE CJ CUP in South Carolina at Congaree Golf Club after taking 13th in the TOUR Championship at East Lake Golf Club from August 25-28 in his most recent action. Before he tees off in Ridgeland, South Carolina, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Spieth in this event.
Jordan Spieth Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Jordan Spieth to win the 2022 THE CJ CUP in South Carolina
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Jordan Spieth
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 25-28||TOUR Championship||13||68-68-69-65 (-12)||7||$825,000|
|August 18-21||BMW Championship||19||68-67-74-69 (-6)||8||$188,250|
|August 11-14||FedEx St. Jude Championship||MC||70-74 (+4)||—||$-|
|July 14-17||The Open Championship||8||71-69-68-68 (-12)||8||$325,667|
Recent Form Insights: Jordan Spieth
- Spieth has earned one top-10 finish and three top-20 finishes in his past four events.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut three times.
- Spieth finished with a score lower than the tournament average in three of his past four events.
- In his past four events, his average score was -10.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Spieth has finushed under par 11 times, while also carding eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded one of the top five scores in two of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Jordan Spieth
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Spieth was in the 32nd percentile on par 3s at the TOUR Championship, averaging par on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 3.92-stroke average on the 48 par-4 holes at the TOUR Championship ranked in the 50th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 3.95 strokes on par 4s).
- Spieth was better than 46% of the field at the TOUR Championship on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.25 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.31.
- Spieth fared worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, carding a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the TOUR Championship (the other competitors averaged 2.2).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the TOUR Championship, Spieth recorded two bogeys or worse (the tournament average was 1.8).
- Spieth’s 10 birdies or better on par-4 holes at the TOUR Championship were more than the field average (9.6).