Jordan Spieth, who won the 2017 The Open Championship at Royal Birkdale GC, will look for another win this year at St Andrews Links (Old Course). He has the third-best odds to win at +1585. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Spieth before he takes to the course in , .
Jordan Spieth to win the 2022 The Open Championship +1585
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Jordan Spieth
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||10||68-72-66-72 (-2)||5||$155,336|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||MC||75-66 (+1)||—||$-|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||37||72-70-71-74 (+7)||13||$75,916|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||18||70-74-69-73 (-2)||11||$142,800|
Recent Form Insights: Jordan Spieth
- In his past four events, Spieth has one top-10 finish and two top-20 finishes.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut three times.
- Spieth finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four tournaments, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- He has carded an average score of +1 in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Spieth has finished under par five times, while also carding one par-or-better round and 10 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted the best score of the day in one of his last 14 rounds, while scoring among the top 10 twice.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Jordan Spieth
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Spieth finished in the 32nd percentile on the 20 par-3 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open, averaging 3.25 strokes.
- His 4.03-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open placed him strongly, in the 83rd percentile of the competitors.
- Spieth shot better than 94% of the golfers at the Genesis Scottish Open on the tournament’s 12 par-5 holes, averaging 4.33 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.75.
- Spieth recorded a birdie or better on two of the 20 par-3 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open (the field averaged 1.4).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open, Spieth recorded more bogeys or worse (six) than the tournament average (3.5).
- Spieth’s seven birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open were more than the tournament average (3.8).