Jordan Spieth, who won the 2015 TOUR Championship by Coca-Cola, will look for another win this year at East Lake Golf Club. He has the 16th-best odds to win at +7750. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Spieth before he tees off in Atlanta, Georgia.
Jordan Spieth Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Jordan Spieth to win the 2022 TOUR Championship +7750
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Jordan Spieth
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 18-21||BMW Championship||19||68-67-74-69 (-6)||8||$188,250|
|August 11-14||FedEx St. Jude Championship||MC||70-74 (+4)||—||$-|
|July 14-17||The Open Championship||8||71-69-68-68 (-12)||8||$325,667|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||10||68-72-66-72 (-2)||5||$155,336|
Recent Form Insights: Jordan Spieth
- Spieth has finished in the top 20 three times in his past four appearances, finishing as high as the top 10 in two of those outings.
- He has qualified for the weekend in three of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four tournaments, Spieth has finished within five shots of the leader one time and a better-than-average score three times.
- He has an average score of -7 across his past four events.
- Spieth has finished below par nine times and carded 10 better-than-average rounds over his last 14 played.
- He has recorded the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-five score twice of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Jordan Spieth
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Spieth was in the 31st percentile on par 3s at the BMW Championship, averaging 3.06 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 3.98 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 44) at the BMW Championship, which placed him in the 42nd percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Spieth was better than 81% of the field at the BMW Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.5 strokes per hole, compared to the field average of 4.75 strokes.
- Spieth carded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the BMW Championship (the field averaged 2.3).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the BMW Championship, Spieth carded two bogeys or worse (the other participants averaged 2.7).
- Spieth’s 11 birdies or better on par-4 holes at the BMW Championship were more than the field average (8.1).