Jordan Spieth seeks another win in the 2022 U.S. Open at The Country Club of Brookline, entering with +2528 odds to emerge on top. He won the tournament in 2015 at Chambers Bay GC. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Spieth before he tees off in Brookline, Massachusetts.
Recent Tournaments: Jordan Spieth
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||18||70-74-69-73 (-2)||11||$142,800|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||7||69-66-70-70 (-5)||4||$246,540|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||34||72-69-74-69 (+4)||9||$61,607|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||2||67-65-64-67 (-25)||1||$991,900|
Recent Form Insights: Jordan Spieth
- Spieth has qualified for the weekend in five straight events.
- Spieth has finished in the top 10 twice in his past four events, finishing as high as the top five in one of those outings.
- In his past four events, Spieth has finished within three shots of the leader once and five or fewer strokes back of the winner twice. He carded a score that’s better than average four times.
- In his past four appearances, his average score was -7.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Spieth has finished below par 10 times, while also carding one bogey-free round and 14 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-five score once and a top-10 score on four occasions in his last 16 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Jordan Spieth
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Spieth finished in the 58th percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, averaging 3.06 strokes.
- He averaged 3.93 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, which was good enough to place him in the 96th percentile among all competitors on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.12 strokes).
- Spieth was better than only 9% of the competitors at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 5.00 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.74.
- Spieth fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday (the field averaged 1.7).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, Spieth carded more bogeys or worse (three) than the tournament average (2.9).
- Spieth’s eight birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday were more than the field average (4.6).