Joseph Bramlett is in 61st position, with a score of -5, heading into the weekend of the 2022 AT&T Byron Nelson at TPC Craig Ranch.
Recent Tournaments: Joseph Bramlett
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||70-76 (+6)||—||$-|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||MC||71-70 (-1)||—||$-|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||48||69-73-74-64 (-4)||276||$21,360|
Recent Form Insights: Joseph Bramlett
- In his past four tournaments, Bramlett has an average finish of 55th.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut twice.
- Bramlett did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four appearances.
- He has an average score relative to par of -5 in his past four events.
- Bramlett has finished below par five times and carded four better-than-average rounds over his last 10 played.
- He has finished in the top-five scores once in his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Joseph Bramlett
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Bramlett shot below average over the eight par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, averaging 3.38 strokes to finish in the 10th percentile of the field.
- He averaged 4.13 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 24) at the Wells Fargo Championship, which placed him in the 37th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Bramlett was better than just 28% of the golfers at the Wells Fargo Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 5.00 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.86 strokes.
- Bramlett carded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.5.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, Bramlett had more bogeys or worse (four) than the tournament average (2.2).
- Bramlett’s four birdies or better on the 24 par-4 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship were less than the field average of 6.0.