Joseph Bramlett will try for a top finish at the 2022 Barracuda Championship Tahoe Mt. Club (Old Greenwood) after a 20th-place showing at this event in 2021. Oddsmakers have him at +7250. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Bramlett before he tees off in Truckee, California.
Joseph Bramlett to win the 2022 Barracuda Championship +7250
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Joseph Bramlett
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||MC||72-71 (+1)||—||$-|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||56||67-71-70-70 (-2)||17||$19,007|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||37||71-72-72-72 (+7)||13||$75,916|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||72-76 (+8)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Joseph Bramlett
- In his past four events, Bramlett has an average finish of 47th.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut twice.
- Bramlett has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- He has an average score of +3 across his past four events.
- Bramlett has finished below par once and recorded four better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 12 rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Joseph Bramlett
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Bramlett shot poorly over the eight par-3 holes at the John Deere Classic, averaging 3.13 strokes to finish in the 23rd percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 4.05 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 22) at the John Deere Classic, which placed him in the 30th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Bramlett shot better than only 20% of the competitors at the John Deere Classic on par-5 holes, averaging 4.83 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.59 strokes.
- Bramlett did not have a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the John Deere Classic (the field averaged 1.9).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the John Deere Classic, Bramlett recorded less bogeys or worse (one) than the field average of two.
- Bramlett recorded fewer birdies or better (three) than the field average of 6.9 on the 22 par-4 holes at the John Deere Classic.