The 2022 John Deere Classic is underway, and Joseph Bramlett is in 90th position with a score of +1.
Joseph Bramlett to win the 2022 John Deere Classic +46000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Joseph Bramlett
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||56||67-71-70-70 (-2)||17||$19,007|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||37||71-72-72-72 (+7)||13||$75,916|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||72-76 (+8)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Joseph Bramlett
- Bramlett will try to make the cut for the fourth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- Bramlett has an average finishing position of 61st in his past four tournaments.
- Bramlett has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- In his past four tournaments, his average score was +2.
- Bramlett has finished below par once and carded four better-than-average rounds over his last 11 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 11 rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Joseph Bramlett
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Bramlett was relatively average over the 16 par-3 holes at the Travelers Championship, averaging par to finish in the 44th percentile of competitors.
- His 4.00-stroke average on the 48 par-4 holes at the Travelers Championship placed him in the 42nd percentile of the field.
- Bramlett was better than 39% of the competitors at the Travelers Championship on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.71.
- Bramlett failed to record a birdie on any of the 16 par-3 holes at the Travelers Championship (the other participants averaged 1.7).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Travelers Championship, Bramlett did not card a bogey or worse (the other golfers averaged 1.7).
- Bramlett’s six birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Travelers Championship were less than the field average (6.8).