Joseph Bramlett enters the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta with +20000 odds after making the cut and finishing 48th in his most recent outing, the RBC Heritage. Below we help you make your best bets on Bramlett before he tees off in Vallarta, Mexico by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Last 4 Tournaments: Joseph Bramlett
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||48||69-73-74-64 (-4)||276||$21,360|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||73-75 (+4)||—||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||48||69-67-71-73 (-4)||13||$19,439|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||75-74 (+5)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Joseph Bramlett
- In his past four events, Bramlett has an average finish of 48th.
- He has made the cut in two of his past four events.
- Bramlett has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- In his past four events, his average score was -4.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Bramlett has finished below par four times, while also posting five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded one of the top five scores in one of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Joseph Bramlett
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Bramlett was in the eighth percentile on par 3s at the RBC Heritage, averaging 3.50 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 3.89 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 44) at the RBC Heritage, which was good enough to place him in the 89th percentile of the field on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.00 strokes).
- Bramlett shot better than 84% of the field at the RBC Heritage on par-5 holes, averaging 4.42 strokes per hole, compared to the field average of 4.65 strokes.
- Bramlett shot worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, recording a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage (the other participants averaged 1.3).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Bramlett had seven bogeys or worse (the tournament average was 2.6).
- Bramlett recorded more birdies or better (11) than the tournament average of 5.8 on the 44 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage.