Joseph Bramlett has +22000 odds at the 2022 RBC Canadian Open at St. George’s Golf and Country Club. He made the cut in his most recent event, the AT&T Byron Nelson, and finished 51st. Before he tees off in Toronto, Canada, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Bramlett in this event.
Recent Tournaments: Joseph Bramlett
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||51||69-70-66-70 (-13)||13||$21,635|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||70-76 (+6)||—||$-|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||MC||71-70 (-1)||—||$-|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||48||69-73-74-64 (-4)||9||$21,360|
Recent Form Insights: Joseph Bramlett
- In his past four appearances, Bramlett has an average finish of 50th.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut twice.
- Bramlett has not been in contention in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- In his past four tournaments, his average score was -9.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Bramlett has finished below par seven times, while also posting one par-or-better round and five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded one of the top five scores in one of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Joseph Bramlett
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Bramlett was in the 91st percentile on par 3s at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging 2.81 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 3.93 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the AT&T Byron Nelson, which landed him in the 49th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Bramlett shot better than 35% of the golfers at the AT&T Byron Nelson on par-5 holes, averaging 4.56 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.45 strokes.
- Bramlett carded a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, outperforming the field average of 1.7.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Bramlett did not have a bogey or worse (the other golfers averaged 1.8).
- Bramlett’s nine birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson were more than the tournament average of 6.6.