Joseph Bramlett has +30000 odds at the 2022 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links. He missed the cut in his most recent event, the Valero Texas Open. Before Bramlett tees off in Hilton Head, South Carolina, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Last 4 Tournaments: Joseph Bramlett
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||73-75 (+4)||—||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||48||69-67-71-73 (-4)||13||$19,439|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||75-74 (+5)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||28||72-69-70-69 (-8)||12||$25,345|
Recent Form Insights: Joseph Bramlett
- In his past four appearances, Bramlett has an average finish of 38th.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut twice.
- Bramlett finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score of -6 across his past four events.
- Bramlett has headed to the clubhouse better than par five times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished seven rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has not finished any of his last 12 rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Joseph Bramlett
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Bramlett shot below average on the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 3.13 strokes to finish in the 25th percentile of competitors.
- His 4.2-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open ranked in the 13th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.02 strokes on par 4s).
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Bramlett shot better than just 20% of the golfers (averaging 4.88 strokes per hole).
- Bramlett recorded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open (the other competitors averaged 1.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Bramlett recorded more bogeys or worse (two) than the tournament average (1.9).
- Bramlett’s two birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open were less than the field average (5.1).