Joseph Bramlett enters the 2022 Shriners Children’s Open at TPC Summerlin with +12500 odds. He made the cut and finished 45th in his last outing, the Sanderson Farms Championship. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Bramlett before he takes to the course in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Joseph Bramlett Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Joseph Bramlett
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||45||71-71-70-70 (-6)||11||$21,795|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||12||68-71-70-70 (-9)||7||$140,667|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||68||70-69-72-66 (-3)||17||$15,111|
|July 28-31||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||75-71 (+2)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Joseph Bramlett
- Bramlett has made the cut in three straight events.
- Bramlett has finished in the top 20 in one of his past four appearances.
- In his past four tournaments, Bramlett carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He has finished with an average score of -6 those three times he made the cut.
- Bramlett has finished below par 11 times and carded 11 better-than-average rounds over his last 14 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 14 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Joseph Bramlett
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Bramlett was relatively average on the 16 par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, averaging par to finish in the 51st percentile of competitors.
- His 3.90-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship placed him well, in the 77th percentile of the field.
- Bramlett was better than just 20% of the golfers at the Sanderson Farms Championship on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.88 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.71.
- Bramlett carded a birdie or better on four of the 16 par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, outperforming the field average of 1.6.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, Bramlett carded four bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 2.1).
- Bramlett’s eight birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship were more than the field average of 6.1.