Joseph Bramlett heads into the 2022 Travelers Championship at TPC River Highlands with +22500 odds. He made the cut and finished 37th in his last outing, the U.S. Open. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Bramlett before he tees off in Cromwell, Connecticut.
Joseph Bramlett to win the 2022 Travelers Championship +22500
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Joseph Bramlett
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||37||71-72-72-72 (+7)||13||$75,916|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||72-76 (+8)||—||$-|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||51||69-70-66-70 (-13)||13||$21,635|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||70-76 (+6)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Joseph Bramlett
- Bramlett has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four tournaments, with an average finish of 44th.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his past four tournaments.
- Bramlett has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- In his past four events, his average score was -3.
- Bramlett has headed to the clubhouse below par four times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished five rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has not finished any of his last 12 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Joseph Bramlett
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Bramlett finished in the 16th percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the U.S. Open, averaging 3.38 strokes.
- He shot well to finish in the 71st percentile on par 4s at the U.S. Open, averaging 4.10 strokes on the 48 par-4 holes.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the U.S. Open, Bramlett shot better than 76% of the golfers (averaging 4.50 strokes per hole).
- Bramlett fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the U.S. Open (the other competitors averaged 1.1).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the U.S. Open, Bramlett recorded more bogeys or worse (eight) than the tournament average (3.0).
- Bramlett’s four birdies or better on par-4 holes at the U.S. Open were less than the field average (4.3).