Joseph Bramlett (+50714) enters the 2022 U.S. Open at The Country Club of Brookline looking for a better finish after missing the cut in his most recent appearance in this event in 2019. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Bramlett before he tees off in Brookline, Massachusetts.
Recent Tournaments: Joseph Bramlett
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||72-76 (+8)||—||$-|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||51||69-70-66-70 (-13)||13||$21,635|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||70-76 (+6)||—||$-|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||MC||71-70 (-1)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Joseph Bramlett
- In his past four appearances, Bramlett has not finished in the top 20.
- He has made the cut in one of his past four appearances.
- Bramlett did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four tournaments.
- He finished -13 relative to par the only time he made the cut.
- Bramlett has finshed better than par five times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished three rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 10 rounds played.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Joseph Bramlett
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Bramlett finished in the 17th percentile on the 10 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, averaging 3.20 strokes.
- His 4.35-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the RBC Canadian Open ranked in the 12th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.08 strokes on par 4s).
- Bramlett was better than just 26% of the field at the RBC Canadian Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.83 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.63 strokes.
- Bramlett recorded a birdie or better on one of the 10 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open (the other participants averaged 2.0).
- On the 10 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, Bramlett had more bogeys or worse (three) than the field average (2.6).
- Bramlett’s one birdie or better on the 20 par-4 holes at the RBC Canadian Open were less than the tournament average of 4.4.