Joseph Bramlett (+30000) heads into the 2022 Wells Fargo Championship at TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm looking for a better performance after missing the cut in his most recent appearance in this event in 2021. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Bramlett before he takes to the course in Potomac, Maryland.
Last 4 Tournaments: Joseph Bramlett
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||MC||71-70 (-1)||—||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||48||69-73-74-64 (-4)||276||$21,360|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||73-75 (+4)||—||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||48||69-67-71-73 (-4)||13||$19,439|
Recent Form Insights: Joseph Bramlett
- In his past four appearances, Bramlett has an average finish of 48th.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Bramlett has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of -4 in his past four events.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Bramlett has finished under par five times, while also registering five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded one of the top five scores in one of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Joseph Bramlett
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Bramlett shot well on the 10 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, averaging 2.90 strokes to finish in the 76th percentile of the field.
- He averaged 4.39 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 18) at the Mexico Open, which placed him in the sixth percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Bramlett was better than 99% of the competitors at the Mexico Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.13 strokes per hole, compared to the field average of 4.61 strokes.
- Bramlett carded a birdie or better on two of the 10 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, outperforming the field average of 1.9.
- On the 10 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, Bramlett had one bogey or worse (less than the field average of 2.4).
- Bramlett carded fewer birdies or better (one) than the tournament average of 4.9 on the 18 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open.