Joshua Creel, who took 16th in the Barracuda Championship at Tahoe Mt. Club (Old Greenwood) from July 14-17 in his last outing, enters play in the 2022 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities with +38500 odds. Before Creel tees off in Blaine, Minnesota, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Joshua Creel to win the 2022 3M Open +38500
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Joshua Creel
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||16||66-70-69-74 (-5)||14||$58,275|
|July 7-10||Barbasol Championship||MC||71-69 (-4)||—||$-|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||MC||72-70 (E)||—||$-|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||MC||72-69 (+1)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Joshua Creel
- Creel has finished in the top 20 once in his past four appearances.
- He has made the cut in one of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, Creel carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He finished with a score of -5 in his only recent appearance.
- Creel has finshed under par seven times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished four rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 10 rounds played.
- He has posted one of the top five scores in one of his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Joshua Creel
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Creel was in the 18th percentile on par 3s at the Barracuda Championship, averaging 3.25 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 3.91-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at the Barracuda Championship placed him strongly, in the 87th percentile of the competitors.
- Creel shot better than 46% of the golfers at the Barracuda Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.58 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.58 strokes.
- Creel did not have a birdie on any of the 16 par-3 holes at the Barracuda Championship (the tournament average was 1.3).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Barracuda Championship, Creel carded four bogeys or worse (the other competitors averaged 2.5).
- Creel’s 12 birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Barracuda Championship were more than the tournament average (6.0).