Joshua Creel heads into the 2022 Barracuda Championship at Tahoe Mt. Club (Old Greenwood) with +36000 odds. He missed the cut in his most recent outing, the Barbasol Championship. Before Creel tees off in Truckee, California, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Joshua Creel to win the 2022 Barracuda Championship +36000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Joshua Creel
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 7-10||Barbasol Championship||MC||71-69 (-4)||—||$-|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||MC||72-70 (E)||—||$-|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||MC||72-69 (+1)||—||$-|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||74-69 (+3)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Joshua Creel
- He has failed to make the cut in each of his past four tournaments.
- Creel has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four tournaments.
- Over his last eight rounds, Creel has finushed below par five times, while also registering two rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last eight rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Joshua Creel
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Creel was in the 76th percentile on par 3s at the Barbasol Championship, averaging 2.88 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.1 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at the Barbasol Championship, which placed him in the 13th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Barbasol Championship, Creel shot better than 59% of the field (averaging 4.38 strokes per hole).
- Creel fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at the Barbasol Championship (the other competitors averaged 1.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Barbasol Championship, Creel recorded one bogey or worse (the field averaged 1.7).
- Creel’s six birdies or better on the 20 par-4 holes at the Barbasol Championship were less than the tournament average of 6.2.