Joshua Creel enters the 2022 RBC Canadian Open at St. George’s Golf and Country Club with +50000 odds after missing the cut in his most recent outing, the AT&T Byron Nelson. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Creel before he takes to the course in Toronto, Canada.
Recent Tournaments: Joshua Creel
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||72-73 (+1)||—||$-|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||73-73 (+6)||—||$-|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||74||68-70-77-74 (+5)||22||$14,381|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||72-72 (E)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Joshua Creel
- Creel finished 74th in his only finish over his last four tournaments.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut once.
- Creel has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- He finished with a score of +5 in his only made cut in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Creel has ended the day below par twice, while also registering three rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Joshua Creel
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Creel shot above average on the eight par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging 2.88 strokes to finish in the 81st percentile of competitors.
- His 4.10-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson ranked in the 10th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 3.91 strokes on par 4s).
- Creel was better than only 4% of the competitors at the AT&T Byron Nelson on par-5 holes, averaging 5.00 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.45 strokes.
- Creel fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson (the field averaged 1.7).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Creel recorded less bogeys or worse (one) than the tournament average of 1.8.
- Creel recorded fewer birdies or better (two) than the tournament average of 6.6 on the 20 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson.