Joshua Creel has +65000 odds at the 2022 Travelers Championship at TPC River Highlands. He missed the cut in his most recent outing, the RBC Canadian Open. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Creel before he tees off in Cromwell, Connecticut.
Joshua Creel to win the 2022 Travelers Championship +65000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Joshua Creel
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||74-69 (+3)||—||$-|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||72-73 (+1)||—||$-|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||73-73 (+6)||—||$-|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||74||68-70-77-74 (+5)||22||$14,381|
Recent Form Insights: Joshua Creel
- In his past four events, Creel has not finished in the top 20.
- He has qualified for the weekend in one of his past four tournaments.
- Creel has not been in contention in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- In his past four tournaments, he finished 5 relative to par in his only made cut.
- Creel has finished below par three times and recorded three better-than-average rounds over his last 10 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Joshua Creel
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Creel shot poorly on the 10 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, averaging 3.20 strokes to finish in the 17th percentile of the field.
- He averaged 4.20 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at the RBC Canadian Open, which landed him in the 35th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Creel was better than 70% of the competitors at the RBC Canadian Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.50 strokes per hole, compared to the field average of 4.63 strokes.
- Creel carded a birdie or better on one of the 10 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, underperforming compared to the field average of 2.0.
- On the 10 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, Creel had three bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 2.6).
- Creel’s one birdie or better on the 20 par-4 holes at the RBC Canadian Open were less than the tournament average of 4.4.