JT Poston (+3700) heads into the 2022 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities after making the cut in his most recent event at this course, the 2021 3M Open, finishing 28th. Below we help you make your best bets on Poston before he tees off in Blaine, Minnesota by breaking down his performances in recent events.
JT Poston to win the 2022 3M Open +3700
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: JT Poston
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 14-17||The Open Championship||MC||73-73 (+2)||—||$-|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||1||62-65-67-69 (-21)||0||$1,278,000|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||2||62-70-67-64 (-17)||2||$738,700|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||73-71 (+4)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: JT Poston
- In his past four appearances, Poston has one win and two top-five finishes.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut twice.
- Poston has finished within three shots of the leader in two of his past four appearances. In that same span, he finished with a better-than-average score twice.
- In his past four events, his average score was -19.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Poston has finished below par seven times, while also registering three par-or-better rounds and eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded the best score of the day in two of his last 12 rounds, while scoring among the top five in three rounds and the top 10 four times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: JT Poston
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Poston shot below average over the four par-3 holes at The Open Championship, averaging 3.25 strokes to finish in the 22nd percentile of the field.
- His 4.07-stroke average on the 28 par-4 holes at The Open Championship ranked in the 35th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 3.97 strokes on par 4s).
- Poston was better than only 29% of the competitors at The Open Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.62 strokes.
- Poston failed to card a birdie on any of the four par-3 holes at The Open Championship (the other competitors averaged 0.5).
- On the four par-3 holes at The Open Championship, Poston recorded one bogey or worse (the other golfers averaged 1.2).
- Poston’s 10 birdies or better on the 28 par-4 holes at The Open Championship were more than the field average of 9.1.