JT Poston is +13500 to win the 2022 Charles Schwab Challenge at Colonial Country Club after finishing ninth in the Wells Fargo Championship at TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm on May 5- 8 in his last outing. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Poston before he tees off in Fort Worth, Texas.
Recent Tournaments: JT Poston
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||9||68-69-74-67 (-2)||6||$218,250|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||MC||70-71 (-1)||—||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||3||68-72-68-64 (-12)||268||$330,857|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||41||70-69-74-71 (-4)||9||$30,530|
Recent Form Insights: JT Poston
- Poston has finished in the top 10 twice in his past four appearances, finishing as high as the top five in one of those outings.
- He has made the cut in three of his past four events.
- Poston finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four appearances.
- In his past four tournaments, his average score was -6.
- Poston has finshed below par 10 times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished 11 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has recorded one of the top five scores in two of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: JT Poston
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Poston was somewhat average over the 16 par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, averaging 3.13 strokes to finish in the 34th percentile of the field.
- His 3.94-stroke average on the 48 par-4 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship placed him strongly, in the 90th percentile of the field.
- Poston shot better than 49% of the golfers at the Wells Fargo Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.88 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.86 strokes.
- Poston recorded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, outperforming the field average of 1.5.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, Poston carded three bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 2.2).
- Poston’s seven birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship were more than the field average (6.0).