JT Poston heads into the 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship at TPC Southwind with +11000 odds after making the cut in his most recent event, the Wyndham Championship, finishing 21st. Before he tees off in Memphis, Tennessee, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Poston in this event.
JT Poston Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
JT Poston to win the 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship +11000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: JT Poston
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||21||66-70-69-66 (-9)||11||$73,608|
|July 21-24||3M Open||11||71-69-64-72 (-8)||9||$160,875|
|July 14-17||The Open Championship||MC||73-73 (+2)||—||$-|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||1||62-65-67-69 (-21)||0||$1,278,000|
Recent Form Insights: JT Poston
- In his past four appearances, Poston has finished first once.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut three times.
- Poston has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his past four appearances. In that same span, he finished with a better-than-average score three times.
- In his past four appearances, his average score was -13.
- Poston has finshed under par nine times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished nine rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has recorded the best score of the day twice while finishing with a top-10 score three times in his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: JT Poston
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Poston shot well on the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, averaging 2.81 strokes to finish in the 77th percentile of the field.
- His 4-stroke average on the 48 par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship placed him in the 56th percentile of the competitors.
- Poston was better than 61% of the golfers at the Wyndham Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.25 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.39 strokes.
- Poston fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on four of the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship (the other golfers averaged 2.3).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Poston had one bogey or worse (less than the tournament average of 1.8).
- Poston’s six birdies or better on the 48 par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship were less than the tournament average of 6.9.