JT Poston earned a third-place finish in his last action in the RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links on April 14-17, and comes into the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta with +10000 odds to win. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Poston before he takes to the course in Vallarta, Mexico.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Last 4 Tournaments: JT Poston
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||3||68-72-68-64 (-12)||268||$330,857|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||41||70-69-74-71 (-4)||9||$30,530|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||69-72 (-1)||—||$0|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||78-75 (+9)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: JT Poston
- In his past four events, Poston has finished in the top five once.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut twice.
- Poston has not been in the hunt in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- He has finished with an average score of -8 those two times he made the cut.
- Poston has headed to the clubhouse under par seven times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished eight rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has placed in the top-five scores once in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: JT Poston
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Poston finished in the 50th percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, averaging 3.13 strokes.
- He averaged 3.77 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 44) at the RBC Heritage, which was good enough to land him in the 98th percentile of the field on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.00 strokes).
- Poston shot better than 45% of the competitors at the RBC Heritage on the tournament’s 12 par-5 holes, averaging 4.67 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.65.
- Poston carded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage (the other participants averaged 1.3).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Poston carded more bogeys or worse (three) than the tournament average (2.6).
- Poston’s 13 birdies or better on par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage were more than the tournament average (5.8).