JT Poston enters the 2022 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links with +25000 odds after making the cut and finishing 41st in his most recent outing, the Valero Texas Open. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Poston before he tees off in Hilton Head, South Carolina.
Last 4 Tournaments: JT Poston
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||41||70-69-74-71 (-4)||9||$30,530|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||69-72 (-1)||—||$0|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||78-75 (+9)||—||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||42||70-70-73-70 (+3)||13||$27,600|
Recent Form Insights: JT Poston
- Poston has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four appearances, with an average finish of 42nd.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut twice.
- Poston has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score of -1 across his past four events.
- Poston has finished below par four times and recorded seven better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 12 rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: JT Poston
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Poston finished in the 25th percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 3.13 strokes.
- He averaged 4.03 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the Valero Texas Open, which landed him in the 59th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Poston was better than 75% of the competitors at the Valero Texas Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.56 strokes per hole, in comparison to the field average of 4.67 strokes.
- Poston fared worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, carding a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open (the other golfers averaged 1.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Poston had more bogeys or worse (three) than the tournament average (1.9).
- Poston’s four birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open were less than the field average (5.1).