JT Poston comes into the 2022 THE CJ CUP in South Carolina at Congaree Golf Club with +8000 odds after a 20th-place showing in the Shriners Children’s Open at TPC Summerlin on October 6- 9 in his most recent outing. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Poston before he tees off in Ridgeland, South Carolina.
JT Poston Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
JT Poston to win the 2022 THE CJ CUP in South Carolina
$1,500 Paid Back In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: JT Poston
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||20||67-69-63-71 (-14)||10||$81,500|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||76-74 (+6)||—||$-|
|August 25-28||TOUR Championship||15||65-69-66-69 (-11)||6||$715,000|
|August 18-21||BMW Championship||35||72-69-68-73 (-2)||12||$67,750|
Recent Form Insights: JT Poston
- Poston has finished in the top 20 in two of his past four events.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut three times.
- In his past four tournaments, Poston carded a score better than average in two of those outings.
- He has finished with an average score of -9 those three times he made the cut.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Poston has finished under par nine times, while also posting two par-or-better rounds and seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-five score twice and a top-10 score on three occasions in his last 14 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: JT Poston
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Poston was in the 50th percentile on par 3s at the Shriners Children’s Open, averaging par on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 3.84 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 44) at the Shriners Children’s Open, which was strong enough to land him in the 75th percentile of the field on par 4s (the tournament average was 3.89 strokes).
- Poston shot better than 66% of the field at the Shriners Children’s Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.42 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.47 strokes.
- Poston fared worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, recording a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open (the tournament average was 1.5).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, Poston carded one bogey or worse (the tournament average was 1.9).
- Poston’s 12 birdies or better on the 44 par-4 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open were more than the tournament average of 7.8.