JT Poston made the cut and finished 65th in his most recent appearance in the the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, and he has +23500 odds as he enters this year’s tournament at Muirfield Village GC. Before he tees off in Dublin, Ohio, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Poston in this event.
Recent Tournaments: JT Poston
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||75-70 (+5)||—||$0|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||9||68-69-74-67 (-2)||6||$218,250|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||MC||70-71 (-1)||—||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||3||68-72-68-64 (-12)||268||$330,857|
Recent Form Insights: JT Poston
- In his past four appearances, Poston has one top-five finish and two top-10 finishes.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Poston finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four events.
- In his past four tournaments, his average score was -7.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Poston has finished below par seven times, while also registering two par-or-better rounds and eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted one of the top five scores in two of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: JT Poston
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Poston was in the 13th percentile on par 3s at the Charles Schwab Challenge, averaging 3.38 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 3.96-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge placed him strongly, in the 82nd percentile of the competitors.
- On the four par-5 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, Poston shot better than just 0% of the competitors (averaging 5.75 strokes per hole).
- Poston recorded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.2.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, Poston had more bogeys or worse (four) than the field average (2.8).
- Poston had fewer birdies or better (four) than the field average of 6.0 on the 24 par-4 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge.