The 2022 Wells Fargo Championship is underway, and before the third round JT Poston is in 14th position with a score of -3.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Recent Tournaments: JT Poston
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||MC||70-71 (-1)||—||$-|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||3||68-72-68-64 (-12)||268||$330,857|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||41||70-69-74-71 (-4)||9||$30,530|
Recent Form Insights: JT Poston
- In his past four events, Poston has finished in the top five once.
- He has made the cut in three of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four tournaments, Poston carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- In his past four appearances, his average score was -6.
- Poston has headed to the clubhouse under par nine times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished 10 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has finished in the top-five scores once in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: JT Poston
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Poston was in the 10th percentile on par 3s at the Mexico Open, averaging 3.30 strokes on the 10 par-3 holes.
- His 4.00-stroke average on the 18 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open ranked in the 57th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.05 strokes on par 4s).
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Mexico Open, Poston shot better than 64% of the golfers (averaging 4.50 strokes per hole).
- Poston failed to record a birdie on any of the 10 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open (the tournament average was 1.9).
- On the 10 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, Poston had more bogeys or worse (three) than the field average (2.4).
- Poston recorded fewer birdies or better (four) than the tournament average of 4.9 on the 18 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open.