Justin Lower will look to improve on a 16th-place finish in his last action in the Barracuda Championship when he takes to the course at the 2022 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities. He has +12500 odds to win. Before Lower tees off in Blaine, Minnesota, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Justin Lower to win the 2022 3M Open +12500
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Justin Lower
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||16||69-67-70-70 (-8)||11||$58,275|
|July 7-10||Barbasol Championship||8||69-70-66-66 (-17)||8||$100,825|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||51||70-67-67-73 (-7)||14||$16,880|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||MC||72-70 (+2)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Justin Lower
- Lower will try to extend his streak of made cuts to four by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- Lower has posted one top-10 finish and two top-20 finishes in his past four appearances.
- Lower finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score of -11 across his past four events.
- Lower has finished below par 11 times and posted nine better-than-average rounds over his last 14 played.
- He has carded a top-five score twice and a top-10 score on three occasions in his last 14 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Justin Lower
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Lower was in the 69th percentile on par 3s at the Barracuda Championship, averaging par on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 4.07-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at the Barracuda Championship ranked in the 53rd percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.03 strokes on par 4s).
- On the 12 par-5 holes at the Barracuda Championship, Lower shot better than 97% of the field (averaging 4.08 strokes per hole).
- Lower recorded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the Barracuda Championship (the field averaged 1.3).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Barracuda Championship, Lower had less bogeys or worse (one) than the tournament average of 2.5.
- Lower’s eight birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Barracuda Championship were more than the field average (6.0).