Justin Lower will look to improve on a 20th-place finish in his last outing in the Shriners Children’s Open when he takes to the course at the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship at Port Royal Golf Course. He has +2800 odds to win. Below we help you make your best bets on Lower before he tees off in , by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Justin Lower Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Justin Lower to win the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship +2800
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Justin Lower
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||20||70-68-67-65 (-14)||10||$81,500|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||45||70-72-71-69 (-6)||11||$21,795|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||4||63-71-69-73 (-12)||4||$360,000|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||36||72-66-66-69 (-7)||13||$30,328|
Recent Form Insights: Justin Lower
- Lower has made the cut in five straight events.
- Lower has finished in the top five once in his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, Lower has finished within five shots of the leader once. He carded a score better than average three times.
- He has finished with an average score of -10 those four times he made the cut.
- Lower has finshed better than par 13 times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished 10 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has shot the best score of the day in one of his last 16 rounds, while scoring among the top 10 on four occasions.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Justin Lower
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Lower was in the 83rd percentile on par 3s at the Shriners Children’s Open, averaging 2.88 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 3.89 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 44) at the Shriners Children’s Open, which landed him in the 63rd percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Lower shot better than 66% of the golfers at the Shriners Children’s Open on the tournament’s 12 par-5 holes, averaging 4.42 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.47.
- Lower recorded a birdie or better on four of the 16 par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, outperforming the field average of 1.5.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, Lower recorded two bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 1.9).
- Lower’s nine birdies or better on the 44 par-4 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open were more than the tournament average of 7.8.