Justin Lower (+8000) enters the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open at Memorial Park Golf Course after making the cut in his most recent event, the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, finishing 22nd. Below we help you make your best bets on Lower before he tees off in Houston, Texas by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Justin Lower Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Justin Lower to win the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open +8000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Justin Lower
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|November 3- 6||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||22||68-68 (-6)||64||$-|
|October 27-30||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||8||64-68-69-68 (-15)||4||$196,625|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||20||70-68-67-65 (-14)||10||$81,500|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||45||70-72-71-69 (-6)||11||$21,795|
Recent Form Insights: Justin Lower
- Lower will seek to make the cut for the eighth straight event.
- In his past four appearances, Lower has one top-10 finish and three top-20 finishes.
- Lower finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four events, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- He has carded an average score of -10 in his past four appearances.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Lower has finished below par 13 times, while also carding three bogey-free rounds and 11 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded a top-10 score twice in his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Justin Lower
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Lower was in the 33rd percentile on par 3s at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, averaging 2.75 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 3.82-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba ranked in the 39th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 3.33 strokes on par 4s).
- On the six par-5 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, Lower was better than only 2% of the competitors (averaging 5 strokes per hole).
- Lower shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on three of the eight par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba (the other competitors averaged 2.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, Lower recorded one bogey or worse (the other participants averaged 0.5).
- Lower’s five birdies or better on the 22 par-4 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba were less than the field average of 7.2.