Justin Lower has +25000 odds at the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta. He missed the cut in his most recent outing, the Valero Texas Open. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Lower before he takes to the course in Vallarta, Mexico.
Last 4 Tournaments: Justin Lower
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||75-78 (+9)||—||$0|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||15||74-65-68-71 (-10)||7||$56,425|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||35||69-70-70-72 (-7)||13||$20,165|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||64||73-69-74-70 (+6)||16||$17,280|
Recent Form Insights: Justin Lower
- In his past four events, Lower has finished in the top 20 once.
- He has made three cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Lower finished with a better-than-average score in two of his past four tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of -4 in his past four events.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Lower has finished below par seven times, while also carding one bogey-free round and seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded a top-five score in one of his last 14 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day twice.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Justin Lower
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Lower shot below average over the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 3.25 strokes to finish in the eighth percentile of the field.
- He averaged 4.30 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at the Valero Texas Open, which placed him in the sixth percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Lower shot better than just 3% of the golfers at the Valero Texas Open on par-5 holes, averaging 5.13 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.67 strokes.
- Lower recorded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open (the other participants averaged 1.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Lower carded three bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 1.9).
- Lower’s one birdie or better on par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open were less than the tournament average (5.1).