Justin Lower (+26500) enters the 2022 RBC Canadian Open at St. George’s Golf and Country Club after missing the cut at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday in his last event Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Lower before he tees off in Toronto, Canada.
Recent Tournaments: Justin Lower
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||MC||74-76 (+6)||—||$-|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||46||64-66-74-70 (-14)||12||$25,680|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||31||68-70-76-68 (+2)||10||$55,013|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||64||70-70-69-73 (-2)||15||$15,768|
Recent Form Insights: Justin Lower
- Lower has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four tournaments, with an average finish of 47th.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut three times.
- Lower finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four appearances.
- He has finished with an average score of -5 those three times he made the cut.
- Lower has finished below par eight times and carded eight better-than-average rounds over his last 14 played.
- He has finished in the top-five scores once in his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Justin Lower
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Lower was rather average on the eight par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, averaging 3.13 strokes to finish in the 45th percentile of the field.
- His 4.35-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday ranked in the 10th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.12 strokes on par 4s).
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, Lower shot better than 50% of the golfers (averaging 4.75 strokes per hole).
- Lower fared worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, carding a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday (the tournament average was 1.7).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, Lower recorded less bogeys or worse (two) than the field average of 2.9.
- Lower’s one birdie or better on the 20 par-4 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday were less than the field average of 4.6.