Justin Lower preapres for the 2022 the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday at Muirfield Village GC with +46500 odds after missing the cut at the 2014 the Memorial Tournament, his last tournament at this course. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Lower before he tees off in Dublin, Ohio.
Recent Tournaments: Justin Lower
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||46||64-66-74-70 (-14)||12||$25,680|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||31||68-70-76-68 (+2)||10||$55,013|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||64||70-70-69-73 (-2)||15||$15,768|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||75-78 (+9)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Justin Lower
- Lower has made the cut in three straight events.
- Lower has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four events, with an average finish of 47th.
- Lower finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score of -5 across his past four events.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Lower has ended the day below par eight times, while also posting eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has placed in the top-five scores once in his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Justin Lower
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Lower was in the 10th percentile on par 3s at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging 3.19 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 3.88-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson placed him strongly, in the 67th percentile of the competitors.
- Lower was better than 84% of the golfers at the AT&T Byron Nelson on par-5 holes, averaging 4.25 strokes per hole, in comparison to the field average of 4.45 strokes.
- Lower shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson (the other participants averaged 1.7).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Lower carded six bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 1.8).
- Lower’s eight birdies or better on par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson were more than the tournament average (6.6).