Justin Lower has +47500 odds at the 2022 Travelers Championship at TPC River Highlands. He made the cut in his most recent outing, the RBC Canadian Open, and finished 35th. Before he tees off in Cromwell, Connecticut, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Lower in this event.
Justin Lower to win the 2022 Travelers Championship +47500
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Justin Lower
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||35||70-68-70-69 (-3)||16||$39,730|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||MC||74-76 (+6)||—||$-|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||46||64-66-74-70 (-14)||12||$25,680|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||31||68-70-76-68 (+2)||10||$55,013|
Recent Form Insights: Justin Lower
- In his past four appearances, Lower has an average finish of 37th.
- He has made three cuts in his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, Lower carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- In his past four appearances, his average score was -5.
- Lower has finished below par seven times and carded seven better-than-average rounds over his last 14 played.
- He has posted one of the top five scores in one of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Justin Lower
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Lower shot well on the 20 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, averaging 2.85 strokes to finish in the 88th percentile of the field.
- He averaged 4.05 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the RBC Canadian Open, which was strong enough to land him in the 69th percentile of the field on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.08 strokes).
- Lower shot better than only 26% of the golfers at the RBC Canadian Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.83 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.63 strokes.
- Lower shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on four of the 20 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open (the other competitors averaged 2.0).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, Lower recorded fewer bogeys or worse (one) than the tournament average of 2.6.
- Lower’s eight birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the RBC Canadian Open were more than the field average of 4.4.