Justin Lower is in 18th position, with a score of -2, after the second round of the 2022 Wells Fargo Championship at TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm.
Recent Tournaments: Justin Lower
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||64||70-70-69-73 (-2)||15||$15,768|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||75-78 (+9)||—||$-|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||15||74-65-68-71 (-10)||7||$56,425|
Recent Form Insights: Justin Lower
- Lower has finished in the top 20 in two of his past four events.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut three times.
- Lower finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score of -5 across his past four events.
- Lower has finshed better than par seven times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished seven rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has recorded a top-five score once and a top-10 score twice in his last 12 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Justin Lower
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Lower shot below average over the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, averaging 3.15 strokes to finish in the 28th percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 4.03 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 36) at the Mexico Open, which landed him in the 52nd percentile of the field on par 4s.
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Mexico Open, Lower shot better than 43% of the field (averaging 4.63 strokes per hole).
- Lower failed to record a birdie on any of the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open (the other participants averaged 1.9).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, Lower had two bogeys or worse (less than the field average of 2.4).
- Lower recorded more birdies or better (six) than the field average of 4.9 on the 36 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open.