Justin Rose heads into the 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship at TPC Southwind with +12500 odds. He made the cut and finished 54th in his most recent appearance at this course, the 2021 World Golf Championships-FedEx St. Jude Invitational. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Rose before he tees off in Memphis, Tennessee.
Justin Rose Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Justin Rose to win the 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship +12500
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Justin Rose
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||54||73-66-67-69 (-5)||15||$16,863|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||69||68-72-78-71 (+9)||16||$16,774|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||37||68-73-74-72 (+7)||13||$75,916|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||4||69-70-67-60 (-14)||5||$391,500|
Recent Form Insights: Justin Rose
- Rose will look to extend his streak of made cuts to five by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- In his past four tournaments, Rose has finished in the top five once.
- Rose finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four tournaments, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- In his past four appearances, his average score was -1.
- Rose has finished below par eight times and posted 10 better-than-average rounds over his last 16 played.
- He has carded the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-10 score three times in his last 16 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Justin Rose
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Rose finished in the 65th percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, averaging 2.88 strokes.
- His 4-stroke average on the 48 par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship placed him in the 56th percentile of the field.
- Rose shot better than only 21% of the competitors at the Wyndham Championship on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.63 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.39.
- Rose fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship (the other golfers averaged 2.3).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Rose recorded one bogey or worse (less than the tournament average of 1.8).
- Rose recorded more birdies or better (nine) than the tournament average of 6.9 on the 48 par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship.