Justin Rose has +8000 odds to win the 2022 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club as he tries to follow up his seventh-place performance here in 2021 with another top-10 finish. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Rose before he tees off in Augusta, Georgia.
Last 4 Tournaments: Justin Rose
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 23-27||World Golf Championships-Dell Technologies Match Play||26||N/A||0||$97,111|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||69-79 (+4)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||MC||74-75 (+5)||—||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||62||70-67-70-78 (-2)||17||$19,227|
Recent Form Insights: Justin Rose
- Rose has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four events, with an average finish of 44th.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Rose has not been in the hunt in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- He has an average score relative to par of -2 in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last eight rounds, Rose has ended the day below par four times, while also registering four rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last eight rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Justin Rose
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|