Justin Rose will try for another top finish at the 2022 PGA Championship at Southern Hills Country Club after an eighth-place showing in this tournament in 2021. Sportsbooks have him at +11500. Below we help you make your best bets on Rose before he tees off in Tulsa, Oklahoma by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Recent Tournaments: Justin Rose
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||MC||76-76 (+8)||—||$0|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||69-79 (+4)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||MC||74-75 (+5)||—||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||62||70-67-70-78 (-2)||17||$19,227|
Recent Form Insights: Justin Rose
- In his past four tournaments, Rose has not finished in the top 20.
- He has made one cut in his past four tournaments.
- Rose has not been in the hunt in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- In his past four tournaments, he finished -2 relative to par in his only made cut.
- Rose has finished below par four times and carded four better-than-average rounds over his last 10 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Justin Rose
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Rose shot poorly over the eight par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, averaging 3.38 strokes to finish in the 11th percentile of the field.
- He averaged 4.30 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at the Masters Tournament, which placed him in the 34th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Rose was better than only 22% of the field at the Masters Tournament on par-5 holes, averaging 4.88 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.73 strokes.
- Rose did not card a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament (the other golfers averaged 1.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, Rose recorded fewer bogeys or worse (three) than the tournament average of 3.1.
- Rose’s four birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Masters Tournament were more than the field average (3.7).